Nitte Institute of Professional Education takes pride in providing its students with an education on a global scale, one that equips them with the skills they'll need to excel and stand out from the crowd. At the institute, cultures of excellence are actively encouraged and fostered, such as interdisciplinary learning, research, creativity, innovation, and technology enterprise in a wide range of cutting-edge fields. The Bachelor of Business Administration (Honors) with Elective Specialisations of Business Analytics International Business Banking and Financial Services Programme equips students with the knowledge, skills and attitude/aptitude to take up challenging roles in the fields of Business Administration with required skill sets such as decision-making, resource management, interpersonal and technical skills.
To build a humane society through excellence in education and health care.
To develop Nitte University as a Centre of Excellence imparting quality education, generating competent, skilled manpower to face the scientific and social challenges, with a high degree of credibility, integrity, ethical standards and social concern.
Admission into 4 year BBA with Honors
Completed Class 12th/ Pre-university / HSC / Intermediate of recognized Board with minimum 45% of aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST applicants)
Students seeking admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (Honors) with Elective Specialisations of Business Analytics International Business Banking and Financial Services, are required to submit the Admission Enquiry form available on the homepage of www.nitte.edu.in or through the link, apply.nitte.edu.in
On receipt of the same, the Admission Section will guide students with the process of registration and admission. Admission will be based on marks secured in the qualifying examination.
Lateral entry into Semester 3 of 4-year BBA with Honors
1-year Certificate in Commerce/Business Administration/ Completed 1st Year BBA or related discipline*
Lateral entry into Semester 5 of BBA with Honors programe
2-year Diploma in Commerce/Business administration or related discipline*
Lateral entry into Semester 7 of BBA with Honors programme
3-year BBA or Related Discipline*
* Eligibility will be determined by the University based on evaluation of equivalency of qualification
Exit options as per National Education Policy 2020
On completion of six semesters of the Bachelor of Business Administration (Honors) with Elective Specialisations of Business Analytics International Business Banking and Financial Services program and having met specific requirements including minimum CGPA, the student can exit with a BSc in Hospitality Management.
Documents required for admission
- 10th standard pass certificate for proof of date of birth (Original + 3 attested copies)
- 12th standard marks card/pass certificate (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended
- Eligibility Certiﬁcate issued by the Nitte University (This will be handled by Nitte)
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar card of the student
- Photographs: Recent colour photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35 mm x 45 mm (P.P size 5 Nos.) & size 20 mm x 25 mm (Stamp size 5 Nos.)
Commencement of course
The course commences on the date prescribed by the University generally during the month of August.
For any information regarding the admissions, mail us at: email@example.com